Hello! Reporting I am now 32 weeks preggers!:)) Baby Zack is as active as always...except now its visible too when he moves! I continue to struggle to sleep during the night but thanks God we are on holiday and often I can sleep during the day with R! I have come to believe that this is gona continue during the rest of my pregnancy and now I am only 8 weeks away and if I get home I shall find out the exact day of bringing him out as its going to be by C section.Christmas day (last week) we have taken this photo visiting y brother's new church in Hungary and I was shocked to see how big I was. Scary but true. I am home and I love it. I have nothing important to do...I lounge around and meet people...mum makes yummy food if not we buy yummy cakes and such....no wonder I am fat! I feel I am exploding....my ribs hurt and my feet and legs started swelling up! Today I had a lovely pedicure and manicure and tomorrow some more pampering...should be fun or nice!
only another 6-7 days here.....R is slowly getting used to it. Nowadays he comes and cuddles the belly and also he kisses it....so sweet!

No comments:
Post a Comment