Spring time half term time and there has been so much going on. Reuben and Alfie Booker have been very much entertaining and here we are setting of on an adventure.
Here is my two boys enjoying their bikes...!!! I have to say Zac has undergone major changes. He is much more demanding but still very independent. He loves everything epsecially dogs and animals....children and although not so keen on adventuring in new things he is a real observer. He points at things when he wants them and depseratley chatters away....
MOst evenings he goes down very easily but some evenings he does get very giddy and happy and chatty....a bit like when one is drunk. He and Reuben share happily a room and makes me ever so proud to say that they are lovely together.
Zac has had a few firsts this spring such as first trip at sea and was intrigued....first swim in a leisure centre (he wasnt that impressed and can certainly see the difference between him and Reuben as R was always naturally drawn to water and pretty much a fish in the water... while Zac is rather shocked but no surprise really), first icream, coke, these are loved. First little trike and loves it too. MY biggest surprise with Zac is how having an older child makes things almost unbelievably different. I will never forget thinking Reuben will never get to be 3-4 years old...it seemed ages and with Zac I really don;t have a clue where 14 months have gone and been. Zac never seemed keen on baby food seems to like lumpy food and wants everything that Reuben has. He is currently teething has 4 teeth at bottom and 4-5 at top and some molars are showing so seems ok but he is on calpol a lot...and if needed we do use mediced and neurofen.
He has not got his MMR jab I think we forgot the appointment conveniently but he will have it...
Has finished with nursery has done a full term and seemed to love it but right now he wants mummy and understandably. I think he is anxious and slightly more comfortable at home and in his surroundings than his brother but that is indeed very difficult as R loves and thrives being out and about. He loves loves being at Alfie Booker;s house who has a tree house and Zac is facinated with it. Whenever we went there he was in heaven. I can talk for ages about Zac and how his arrival has changed family dynamics etc....how different is to manage two kids and just to even get invites to go places totally understandable but how strange....people seem to be happier to see me at playgrounds etc then in their homes...but having two makes things perhaps different. Still, we are happy as a four and really could not be asking for any more but some later wakes in the morning for J;s sake....(I would like to mention that both boys have always been looked after by daddy night time and morning wake til first nap....for which I will be eternally thankful to their daddy) and mine too....
When he will sleep longer I think we will all be slightly happier....but really not complaing at all.
For me having two boys with me in playground or out and about makes conversation with other adults difficult and very intrerupted so I prefer to see friends evenings or when Jonathan gives me an afternoon of and if not needing to do housework.
I would also like to mention that Zacky;s favourite people right now are: Mummy, Daddy, Reuben, Granny, KELLI (my beautiful supportive and amazing baby sitter and friend), Gweny (nursery nurse) and I know that because he gives them the biggest smile and seems so happy with them. Overall he is a sunshine and such a dear child....we love you Zacky and our world is blessed by you in more ways than we can describe.

No comments:
Post a Comment