Its funny he is so interestingly embraced the train mania...
Mr cool! Zac does not like accessories....really does not seem to be able to have sunglassess, hats, umbrellas...however he loves wellies, crocks and toy puchairs....
His very lovley aunty Rebeka and him on a little walk to leeds castle. He loves taking nacked stollen no name baby for a walk....however when we go for walks we expect to not get anywhere as we seem to make no more progress then mr crocodile....one step forward ten steps backwards. He does seem to like a walk but does get distracted by any old gap, whole in the road, rubish, cats, dogs....people.....
This boy does love a bit of playdoughing....here with aunty Rebeka doing some crafty arty farty things....
Another one of his favourite things is his red Disney Cars Ball. No any ball is his ball....its funny makes me laugh as Reuben never seemed to bothered about football or balls. He was into climbing and sliding and crazy stuff while Zac is rather happy just holding one, two or possibly a load of baloons and balls.
here he was playing with Alex and Rebeka (my sister Rebeka and her best friend Alex are visiting for three weeks) and he wasnt happy to let the ball go...
he does love going for walks with girls and granny and kelli....and mummy (really anyone that wants to take him...:))) and he looks tired but he only would go to sleep in his cot for any reasonable time....or else we have Mr grumpy chops!
And now his own car!!! This one gets a lot of attention from Zackie...he just can;t resist going past it and has to take it out in the courtyard and play with it loads....makes me smile they look so cute together. Funnily Reuben also loves this car....but understands this is Zackie's car.
Driving takes a lot of concentration but it is one thing he loves. he often asks us to take him to car and let him drive but I alywas have to actually get the car running...then real driving comes in....must be a boys thing....with all the actions, loud noises and such...
I am very priviledged to have such a lovely child. I love Zac with such intensity I can not tell. I love both of my boys and really I am loving their differences and their similarities. They both have so much in common but so much different too. They are my life and my pride. I am forever thankful to God for zac especially who although was predicted to be an ill and disabled child now really shows me how independent, how very stubborn and funny he can be. I am loving his determination to get to places to explain things. I was really impressed he was saying things but for a week or so he stopped chattering...! Right now he is unwell....must be theremaining 4 teeth comming and it looks like it as well. He has gone off food which he loves and we are back to am, lunch time and dinner time milk....well I mean three bottles a day. he also is back at one nap am and one pm.....this means off course that he is up later but hey thats life. he was down to one afternoon sleep and early nights but i guess teething or whatever goes on is really not doing us the trick. i am a very laid back mum....I tend to observe when things go wrong and try and make the best of a bad situation. I know that routine is important but I am not gona ruin my own sanity or my kids life with it. Same goes for food, drinks and general life ....I ask kids every day what is it they would like to do and if it is a possibility I fulfill their wishes after all they know best what it is that makes them happy. aS FOR ME I am happy if kids are happy. Zac is blessed with a very good older brother who understands when mummy is busy with Zac and who loves Zac and is indeed very protective of him. Zac is loved by a multitude of people near and far and really I am pleased to experience how loving people are to us all. My only one wish is and will be that Zac grows up to be a living testimony of GODS amazing love!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment