Thursday, 22 September 2011

seasideing

Weekends are mummy and daddy time and we had all headed out in the sunshine one more time to the sea side. I miss so much the seaside....so was lovely to see kids so happy. I think both Reuben and Zac seem to be just happy running around exploring finding things....here we made a nice dome....he loved pushing his car up and down it.Was handy that our favourite beach is so close to trains more trains....certainly Zac seems to take after his brother with his likeing of trains....just watch how he is folliwing trains running around.the joy of wellies!! I never had wellies I think when a child and until came to UK. I had for years resisted them as back home we only use them when doing garden work and very very rarely. My beste ever investment while in UK I think I wore no other shoes as much as wellies last year....after all going to kids places parks in rain (and well lets say there is loads of rain here) just keeps feet nice and snug. As for Zac he loves them come rain come sunshine....but mostly he loves daring the sea without having to feel it....cold and wet.Daddy time....serious architectural secrets are being shared....:) not sure Zac agrees or is gona try the structural part...:))) right what else is there to do here says a bored Zac (not really he was cought while he actually moved away but he loves his daddy and brother building project.

No comments:

Post a Comment