Sunday, 27 November 2011

attitude?!:)

Yap! Loads of attitude and tantrums welcome terrible twos?! Dont know but Mr Angelic has turned into Mr Tantrum and Mr Attitude...however I find it most often cute and funny to his dismay. Its been a normal week ....for us with a few difficult nights as he seemed to have come down with a cold.I have tried to do some pre Christmas Shopping with my kids but its been difficult instead we shopped for us and well....played and had coffees out....I don;t think I have ever found it this hard to get ready for Christmas. This year its gotta be small little things to all whom we love and care for....and really it should always be like that....maybe then we would work less on paying hefty credit card charges and actually enjoy life more. I was watching R and Zac and enjoy looking around but not wanting anything badly and I felt so proud. They were happy to just look and come away. I am blessed I know I am. Seems somewhere kids learn to sometimes let go when its less important....cool I like that.Zac has so far walked with Reuben to school most mornings....he loves seeing Reuben in big school and enjoys his little play there. Then he either goes to aunty Ivetta (Monday and Fridays) or comes home to go for playdates or paygroups...win win...and win for mummy too most times.We had a stay and play at R's school this week on Thursday it was really good...Zac got to see what big school is like. I was so happy to see Reuben with his friends. He seems well into the group and considering they had only just started they made good team....and Zac seems so comfortable there tooo. I am now def considering that nursery for Zac once he is three. Next year this time I will be getting him used to nursery....hurraaay! Looking very much forward to it....and off course to all the learning and excitment... for now we are staying with the great seeminly well woorking routine....and hope for less attitude and tantrums....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment