Sunday, 22 January 2012

another January post:)

Hi there! Ahhh we really needed to get out as a family. Dont get me wrong its not that we don;t get out its just we seem to go to indoor play areas and we are missing so much the outdooooooooors. It was sunny and after a week of illnesses and driving each other mad....we were ready for some adventure.I know you would have heard this but my baby is 2 years old in about 25 days....and I am holding on to my sunshine!:) Yes, although a bit tantrumy and a bit snotty and temperamental like his mummy I love love my bundle of joy. Zackie is just that most lovley cuddly and sweet boy ...but be warned he can easily and very quickly turn into your nightmere tooo:))) Anyway, was nice to snug up and watch the penguins...and he did not seem to mind it either....as normally would prefere some independence and freedom to run around.ha ha:)) this black goat thing:) has been there last time we visited and he rather likes us (perhaps he would like to come home with us?)) and Zackie took to him quite a bit...ok both of my sons are more courageous then me and certainly then I remember being at their age...they just pet all kinds and think every animal is a friend....some of this months favourite pics now....attempting to potty train?!:) nah, not really bothered. It will happen when it happens. Don;t know many adults with nappoes (:))) so I think it will def have to happen sometime. I know I probably should get all competitive and give myself unnecessary tasks and amazingly stressful and all important guilt trips but nope, dummy and nappy stay as long as they need tooo and I shall enjoy peace of mind as long as I can....:))) Enjoying some swimming with Charlie our swimming pro coach!! Love him.And a typical morning in our house...boys enjoying chockie toast and watching something rather interesting on TV. I love the toes...don;t you?!:))Thank you to Reuben's friend Zac got a play date with Reuben;s friend's brother and his toys:)) there is some fun after all in double playdates....:))) here we had been introduced big time to HOTWHEEELS:))Yeah....I love him I just do....he loves loves Knoor Chicken Noodle Soup...and I have to tell its just like my mums....:))Zac loves loves soup....in all shapes and forms.As long as I have my dummy, my chickhick and bowl of food, drink I shall be happy:)) oh and my TV with some Thomas the tank engine, cars or toy story....my comfy STOKE chair and some good mummy company......boys will be boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment