Thursday, 12 April 2012

spring break

Its finally spring although the weather is rather changable and really does make things a bit too tense at times. Still, Zac and Reuben have thus far loved their 2 weeks holiday and well we had survived it too...:)) all being serious I had loved having my boys together and planning things with them. We had stayed local not really managed a holiday as such...but I guess we did loads. We had explored and revisited loved places. This photo shows you the real Zackie! Always ready to be in the centre of attention and waiting for the next mischief....while smiling sweetly and the hat signaling its time for spring....his skin is well kissed by the sun we had enjoyed recently....and well his T shirt suggest the end of out holiday their surprise trip to Thomas LAND!! Shopping's never been so fun. On a rainy afternoon I took some stuff back to TK MAx and Zac decided to be very good and literally won over every shopper with his cute mischiefs and smiles and chats. He was in such good mood and happy self that shoppers stopped to chat to him and he was in his element. Don;t think I ever seen him like that either so I was loving it too...We had done our first cooking class! Not really our thing but both boys seemed happy and it was another morning activity done...Zac;s friend Henry was there too it was good fun.At Andrei's house or aunty NENENA's house we had Easter Egg hunt and it was fantastic! The kids really got into it and were ever so good.
Who says we need toys?! We need to be able to teach our kids to be imaginative...to find things to look at and marvel at. I had always liked introducing my kids to different things where they can see more of life out there. Its hard to believe but I had very little and few toys...some of them were totally inapropriate but gosh was my imagination much more vivid and firey then today;s kids....yeah....! I have decided to really try and get my boys out more...TV is overrated and boring so are the computers, DS es and such. We need to get back to matchsticks and matchboxes, and making things out of recycling and enjoying some counting stars and such....Yepeee
Another beautiful evening after a lot of hanging around we all went to Upnor about 15 mins drive. love it there, we nearly bought a house there (hard to believe about 8 yrs ago)....and looking at the boats and the lovley calm water was really good. We finished the long walk off with a well deserved pizza at pizza hut the place just about across from where this was taken....Dockside. It was really good and boys love sitting down and eating together....I am loving this...and so do the boys. they always want to have a picknick in the back of the car.....:))) Zac really gets into it!I am so pleased that this Easter Holiday we really have enjoyed so much outings and feels just like it should SPRINGY!Living on the highstreet means taht we all get the chance to stroll up and down and Zac loves taking a rest outside one of the best ANTIQUE show room houses!!Its great having our friends over especially when their mummy is a hairdresser and she cuts our hairs!!! YAY!!
After the Hop Farm we also went to the East Kent and East Sussex Railway....it was good fun. While I shopped around daddy and boys enjoyed some train spotting and training around....:)))Picknick at Hop Farm....it was such a beautiful day and boys really did get into the picknick idea....and so did we.
A day at Hop Farm meant Zackie was also able to enjoy sitting in the big boy's cars and enjoy some driving around and playing with his brother whom he loves immensly.Thank God for the beautiful sunshine. Truley Aprilis weather rain, sun, rain and sun again....warm-cold and such....a real silly weather but the sun has got us really excited and its been so good to us all to be able to extend into the back garden for a little bit....My two boys often sit like this...they get inspired as R would say! this is their quite time when they just rest and enjoy a little I PAD time....their favourite stories or characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment