Sunday, 2 December 2012

DECEMBER POST

Its been a busy months followed by DECEMBER...I am trying for the first time in ages to hold on to time and try and capture it but days never seemed so short and so packed ever! - Boys keep me on my toes. Zac is a real character. Very determined often makes me really think he is no longer my baby and indeed he is soon no longer as he will be 3 in Feb. His Best friend Andy is already 3 years old....
 A moment with mummy in Subway both boys are in love with cheese toasty at Subway. They ask for it all the time when we go past. I cant complain as Zac eats anything and everything....he is a real delight. First at the table when I call out for them to come for dinner. He is always licking his lips in expectation and anticipation and his eyes and mannarisms tell me WELCOME FOOD....on his behalf! He also is very good at telling me if something is YUMMM which is anything and everything. NOt many things Zac won;t take...so I am blessed....this time round!
 One of his little girlfriends called Emily! They will be in the same class should we get into the same school as R. Below also Sophia with her tongue out is girlfriend nr 2 who also will share the same teacher:)) and there is one other Emily and off course Andy...a really good class....I already feel sorry for the teacher!!:) But one thing its guaranteed...they will be amazingly cute and gorgeous kids.
Happy Birthday to beautiful Emily! She has the most beautiful blue eyes!
 Sophia! Look at this pink cutey!! -
 PANCAKES!!! Zac wouldnt mind if I made pancakes every morning....he just loves pancakes with sugar especially so Saturdays we make them ....
 This December has meant we were gona try and make an effort to join in the ridiculous Dickensian Christmas Fayre in Rochester especially as it means as much as walking out the door and watching it all happening.  This evening we walked down with the amazingly massive crowds and when we got to the Cathedral we sang some few carols...! Boys were excited but couldnt see at all. I took it upon myslef to make them enjoy so up they went on the tree (to the complete and utter dislike from the older folks around us). Zac loved seeing the (fake) snow and the people singing....he was mesmerised. I personally don;t have a problem with kids being on trees they need to see to learn and I am seriously concerned that with new Health and Safety regulations they won;t get to ever have the adventure of climbing trees and all they will be doing will be playing on laptops. Lucky my kids are very excited to do such adventurous things.
 I am loving Zac being able to really understand more about things. Not sure how much he gets out of the Christmas story but I am determined to teach them the story as its such unique and comforting story. I also hope that it will be a family tradition that we can go through the story.....and it will always give us something new and magical....
my two beautiful Godly presents. I will always be eternally grateful to God that I had been gifted with the most possible precious gifts my boys. I am intending to take good care of them...I love them so much sometimes I could just hug the feeling its so strong and vivid. Hopefully Zac will be able to embrace Christmas this year much better too. So far no illness so I am even more happy and grateful. THANK you GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment