From all of us here at MIKEY MOUSE CLUUBHOUSE!:)) We decided to throw Zac a party with his friends only (and no siblings) on Valentine Day...it was such a good day. the place was nice and peacefull and Zac and his friends were enjoying it so much.
This little fella had just recovered a big ENT surgery, he had both tonsils and adenoids out and ear drum repair as well as grometts inserted in his ears. I am so pleased he is back to his old self just in time for his bday....
with some of his lovley friends....I was so so very pleased we had all those invited come...well done little people and their parents.
Andrei and Zac in the ball pit. Thanks to a very very good mummy friend Elena all kids had a little extra joy!
So many lovley lovley presents and they keep comming....STOP! My house is toooooo full with toys I have no space anymore.:))
Granny came to check out some of the yummy things such as cakes and cookies. THanks to Sandra Miller (my wonderful nutritionist friend - we had some yummy cookies for a few days and were LOVING them).
On his actual bday we had a lazy morning with pancakes cause he loves these...and off we went to London to the Museum of Childhood (this so that Reuben can explore more of the school theme this term (old toys)) but also cause it felt like something interesting to do....as well as taking a car ride, a train ride, bus ride and off course the UNDERGROUND. Everyone was happy even Nicholas, R's best friend.
In the museum not only did we explore life size teletubbies and various building blocks and such...., the sandpit but also these Zoetropes?! they were def some favourites.
After about 3 hours in the sandpit there was time to just sit back and snack a little....I love this photo....again well captured ...the boy who hates shoes and socks and loves snacking and eating...the one who also can sit still, still.
Daddy showing off his architectural skills .....
We had so much fun up at the museum and got home late and shattered.
Yes, and it had to be the bday week that Zac also started nursery....! I know....very very much of a surprise but we are back at Kloisters as I still think they are the cleanest and most structured and well equipped nursery in Rochester area. I had tried a few and had offers at a few (walking distance) nurseries but none of them comes close to Kloisters. I have to say Reuben had a very good education there and I believe had helped him tremendously to perpare for school....so back to Kloisters we went.
Zac went to see the nursery with me and immediatley felt at home, coat and shoes went off and playing had begun. I even said to him I will go off now and he waved happily. However, the day he actually started he was all excited bag ready and happy unyil he ran into his friend Andy and realised he was not going with his friend....:( he then demanded to go to Andy's nursery RIGHT NOW but soon calmed down...and realised his nursery wasnt bad either. I picked him up at 3pm and he was sleeping in on of the car beds....so cute. I was told he had not needed all day his dummy and had only just fallen asleep. he was very happy and I must say he chatted for the whole weekend....I was impressed. Back soon with his brother who is gona enjoy the holiday club there. I am excited....it will be a nice thing for R to spend half day with his brother in his own old nursery....wonder what stories will hear after. So a few new begginings. I am looking forward to whats around the corner iof YEAR 3-4.....hope loads of good stuff...God knows we had enough trials and tribulations during year 2-3! So upwards and forwards we go! but not forgetting the blessings that came our way with the birth and life of my gorgeous and wonderfull son Zacariah Jesse Smith.















No comments:
Post a Comment