I don't really know where time is going but really time is flying and yes we are having heeeeeeeps of fun! Andy Pandy is still Zac;s best friend and he loves spending time with Andy.
In the last few months Zac has become an amazing little monkey! So very independent and full of life, "good ideas" and some bad ones too! Loves making cake and so much excitement at nursery school too!!!
Zac loves sleepovers, visitors and basically everything. Something amazing about this boy! He really knows how to be happy and excited! Here we were celebrating Iveta (my very good friend's bday) with my sister who was also visiting at the time and Jack who is Reuben's friend from school and our neighbour.
Aunty Ellie was great fun not only we went swimming together and to parks we also enjoyed cracking some nuts (wall nuts) she even brought them from Slovakia and that was even more exciting.
Mum joined the Village in Maidstone which means we are now taken on Swimming on Sundays and so family fun galore:)
Sulking pot and Zac! He really knows what he wants this monkey. I know I know dummy is still with us and I am in no hurry to take that or nappy away. This kid has been through a lot this year alone and I am not gona push, shove or cause distress for the sake of it. Second time round I am not gona make the same mistakes and I want Zac to be happy and content rather than frustrated and angry. I know what I know and I intend to go with the flow.
A very happy 4 a gorgeous day out at Harty Ferry Inn one of my favourite place.
Mr, Santa with his white beard....and all!
And time has come to embrace Christmas....to start making decorations and here is our first one.
We also observed Red Nose Day with Pudsey bear here in our living room two of them aren't they just so cute?!
Two pudseys then were three pudseys and it was all such a gorgeous day! Here with Olivia and Sophia two of our dearest friends....
Oh yeah anything to have some fun....after getting these oranges squeezed we used them as ear muffs:)
Yap more ear muffs....:)
oh his favourite ICE CREAAAAAAM!
Sometimes Zac gets very sentimental....he has a few friends who are all dearly loved around his cot bed and well....this one happens to be PANDA. Zac comes down often in the morning bringing down Panda, or Luigi, Mario, Teddy, Puppy....depends who has been good enough to get his attention.
Panda happens to be exactly around 40 years old. He was daddy's first cuddly toy and survived the times by the careful and watchful eye of "granny Smith" who surely knows how to HORD:) yes she has nearly all the things kids had and a lot of things that are older than her (and she is 80 yrs old). I am extreamly thankful she has kept so much as I come from a different upbringing where often things we had got recycled or sent to better homes if unused and this means I have so few memories and things that I could keep. I love to hear all the stories granny Smith tells us about Jonathan, Helen and the family in which we all belong. Such a blessing.
This is a first Advent photo! I love it! My boys that evening were ever so good. Reuben helped Zac to cut up his food and enjoyed each other;s company. I love that we can spend time together....and hear each other out....Sometimes is hard but generally its worth every little effort.
Zac has a special place in his heart for his brother and he demands his attention and often knows how to get into that special place in Reuben's heart. He adores his brother he really does look up at him and I know this because every so often they will cuddle and squeeze each other like only siblings can. I always have a little ache in my heart when I see my boys loving each other and being like true brothers. The Ache is mine alone....I miss that .....I also had a very special place in my heart for my brother Misi....he was my hero my first ever love and I have great memories of being his sister. unfortunately with my other older siblings the age gap was so much bigger that less memories and fun but what is amazing now I am in this country miles away here in England is that I appreciate each and everyone of my siblings so much more...each memory is so much more valuable and important. I know I have a smaller family but I am building memories and hope they will be their treasure one day. I hope my boys will never have to separate and can always be there for each other no matter what....! Incredible to think last year around this time I had no idea....we would be so much more in love with Zac....amazing, funny, witty and full of life....! thank god for him.
Tuesday, 10 December 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















No comments:
Post a Comment