36/37 weeks preggers! Zac is active and very very keen to stop me sleeping which is a real pain...still I have come to believe that if I walk around he seems to calm down and then I get tired so we then sleep okish. People keep saying how small my belly is...which doesn;t seem to be as so for me....as I have the pains and the stretching of a whale!!!:)) NO stretch marks though I am lucky like that. Here daddy bought a really nice little bag of essentials for Zac which is very sweet. This is the second set!:)) very sweet! Thank you daddy.36/37 hetes terhes vagyok! Zac nagyon aktiv es nagyon nagyon szereti ha nem hagy aludni...de rajottem ha setalok megnyugszik es akkor mindketten elalszunk. Mindenki azzl jon mostanaban mennyire kicsi a hasam persze ez nem igaz ugyanis mindenki lathatja...csak gondolom kulombozik mit veszek fel!! Orulok nincs semmi fele nyoma a hasamon a bor nem nyuzott huzott tehat ebben is aldott vagyok! Apuka vette ezeket a kisfianak...nagyon edes ez mar a masodik ajandeka a kicsikemnek....Zac nak ami nagyon kedves apuka reszerol! Koszonjuk.
Reuben this week was very sweet!I will never forget this...he was looking at Daddy's newest aquisition for Zac that were left on kitchen table. He tried the mittens which were so small...then the hat...ever smaller....and looking at me he exclaimed: Mummy, tummy baby and proceeded to try on my belly these items. It was that moment that I realised he does know what is happening with us. I hope he will be that excited when baby comes.Ezen a heten Reuben nagyon meglepoen aranyos volt! Soha sem fogom elfelejtenni ezt a percet amikor a konyha asztalhoz ult ahol ezek a kis ruhadarabok altak Zac nak es elobszor a kesztyut probalgatta majd a sapkat....majd ramnezett es ezt mondta : Mami, hasad, baba ..ekkor jottem ra ugyanis tudja hogy mirol is van szo mire keszul a csalad! Nagyon remelem marad enyire boldognak es orulni fog amikor a baba megerkezik.

No comments:
Post a Comment