Hello! I am two weeks old now! I am still amazingly good...I sleep well, eat well and they call me Zacky for now. My brother is still loving me loves holding my hand and telling me things...although it would be nice if it was things I actually understand....
During the day I sleep about 3 hourly intervals and during the night about 4 hours I have done 6 as well.
Sziasztok! Mar 2 hetes vagyok! Meg mindeg azt mondjak nagyon jo vagyok...ugyanis alszom, eszek...nezelodok...es alszok eszek ujra! Azt mondjak kb 3 orat alszom az evesek kozott kiveve ejszaka amikor ha jol vagyok etetve es viszaaltatva alszok am 4 orat is es egy ejszaka 6 ot is aludtam. Reuben testverem nagyon szeret es egyfolytaba magyaraz nekem kezemet fogva sajnos senki sem erteti mit mond ugyanis meg mindeg az o talamany nyelven beszel...hozzam es masokhoz is....
Love being out in the sunshine and fresh air! Mummy is doing well too...she is feeling good except at 9-10 in the evening when she says she is well and truley ready to sleeeeep.....except I need my medication at 11pm and then my feed so poor old mummy needs to get power naps during the day...cosy!:)
Nagyon szeretek kint lenni a napon! Anya ki is visz es orulunk egyutt a napsutesnek na meg a friss levegonek. Anyucim is eleg jol van...kiveve este 9-10 kozott amikor inkabb pihenne de 11 kor be kell adni nekem az orvossagot es etetni ugyohogy 12 ig nem igen van alvas!:)) Nappal alszunk itt ott ami igazan kellemes!

Cute baby boy!! He looks just like his big brother Reuben!!!!
ReplyDeleteHello do you really think that? Wow, interesting. Some friends said they are identical but I see them being rather different...then again I am no good at these things. Well, Reuben is a sweety so if Zac will look like R will be a handsome boy!!!:)) He is a handsome boy already I mean:)))
ReplyDeleteMxx