A mamakkal valo kep es persze a fiuk meg anyuka! Zac elvezi a figyelmet!:)
Sunday, 7 March 2010
Hello! Sunday 7th of March! We are nearly three weeks old (on Tuesday), Zac keeps up his 3 hourly feeds and sleeps really well although now the jaundice is slightly dissapearing I am noticing he is awake more than normal which is good so we can have little chats. Today we walked to church...I felt so good my family finally nice and complete! I wanted to say thank you GOD for safe and good arrival of Zac for me recovering so well for Reuben being good...and for so many other things. To our surprise Father Gary has called us to the front and he has prepared a mini blessing it was so nice and special. I want to baptise Zac but with Reuben being the monkey as he is we will hold it up for a while....I could not enjoy it with R trying to climb on to things and extinguish the candles etc....! Anyway, I was so very happy....and pleased we were aknowledged and blessed.
Hihetetlen mar majdnem 3 hetesek vagyunk....hogy tellik az ido! (Kedden leszunk 3 hetesek). Zac egyre aranyosabb formasabb es mar latni a karakteret kicsit tovabra is nyugodt baba, alszik es ebredezik egyre tobbett va ebren es lassan megy el a sargsag is ami azt jelenti egyre tobett van ebren. Nagyon jo latni es beszelgetni a kicsivel olyan nagyon aranyos ugy tud pihenni hogy mindneki aludna mellette. Ma reggel elmentunk a templomba mar vagytam halat adni kicsiert a csaladert es azert hogy minden annyira jol sikerult a gyors felepulesem, a Reuben elfogadasa es minden mas....sok minden mas. JOl esett hogy Gary atyank kihivott elore es megaldott bennunket...olyan jo erzes latni es tudni hogy szeretve vagyunk hogy ha nem is tudtam rolla keszultek rank vartak es mintha ereztek volna hogy ki tudja mikor tudunk keresztelni mert Reubennel 1 ora is sok...vegigulni....es allanodan a gyertyakat akarja elfujni meg folmaszni mindengova mert hat ...ez a periodus van most. Teli zsufolt volta templom sok gyerek sok idegen es elol alhattunk mint egy csalad...olyan buszke voltam. Annyi szetvert csalad van korulottunk hala Istennek mi meg egyutt lehetunk es aldva!!:)
This is picture with the two grannies and the boys...and mummy of course! Zac seems to enjoy the attention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment