Wednesday, 7 July 2010

Zac has been and is the angel that I always am amazed God has blessed us with. What a calm happy baby...occasionally I can see some temper (generally if he is bored but he is really sweet and content)
Zac egy igazi angyal akivel megaldott ISten bennunket...hihetetlen es igazan erdemtelenul...vagyis nem erdemeltuk! neha latni hogy azert tud szomorkodni bankodni de legtobszor boldogsag es kiegyensulyozotsag sugarzik belolle...egy igazi kiegyensulyozott baboca!
The day has come to meet Rebeka who has chosen to spend some time with us all (even though she had some interesting alternatives)Varvarart talakozas!!:)) she is such a lovely gift for us all.
Rebekaval....Reuben kicsit feltekeny de latni mindket fiam rajongja a kis matust!:)) nagyon orulunk hogy szabadsagolas es dolgozas helyett (penzkereses helyett) bennunket valasztott a Rebi hogy velunk tolthessen par napot...es igazan nagy ajandek o nekunk.
Chilling with his toys...which one do I want?! Jatszas...na meg legyen!
Sophie the giraf my favourite:)) its my teething toy! Sofie zsiraf aki egy fogzo jatek...nagyon szertem!
Watching Tv in Reuben's Room with my brother....
Itt epen Tevezik Reuben szobajaban Reubennel...

1 comment:

  1. Rebi, drága, megvan az örömöd a kis-srácokkal. :)

    ReplyDelete