Monday, 1 August 2011

back to UK

Hello! Happy birthday to big brother Reuben! Zac was sensing something was up and Sunday am seemed very very agitated. Daddy took him to church while R played and mummy made sandwiches. Then again just before the party he was almost unbearable I guess he wanted to be part of every little thing. Thanks to Kelli, daddy and well kids ...Zac has enjoyed most of the party however I think he was very hot and frustrated he was not able to COPY the big kids .....as he now loves doing.
At the birthday part Zac had a really good time. he loves being at St Peter's enjoying a crawl or two....and off course chasing cars. He is amazingly independent and communicates as I have never seen communicating before...I mean he just is able to explain everything in signs and pulling you and showing you.....wow....now hope talking comes soon. He says qiote clearly radom things he has taken likeing saying are: Bread, eyes, ears, cat, dog, miaw, belly (must be the favourite one...I am so glad its not boobie), that, this, book, there....nana (banana), ruen(reuben), car, go, me, mama, dada, bye bye...I guess now I am writing it down that is a lot or maybe isn;t? I think he is very funny. He loves clenaing, loves walking his baby....several times a day we go for walks, he loves sitting down and shows me there is shoe time...as in we need to go for a walk.Bubbles crashing moment:))) he is very funny. He loves crashing his bubbles.... and bubbles in general....although not able to entertain himself for any lenght of time really I wonder if its just a social thing?He always likes company. Generally plays then looks around for someone....ME...
If I need things done around the house especially in the kitchen he prefers sitting on the worktop watching me and chattering then playing trains or cars or sand or such. He is quite chilled however recently has launched himself forward couple of times to fall off places so ....scray!
I got him this even it was Reuben's birthday as he seemed to love playing in water....only I guess the space in the middle not big enough so he prefers to just watch R play....(lazy bones boy)I found this inflatable boat the other day and thought will be fun inflating it. We had off course so much fun....today in it as its soooo hot! He is extreamly adventurous in the water so perhaps I should invest in some swimming lessons but have no moneys so....will have to wiat a little.Yap he has just put his face in the water:))) and loved it!This was so funny he was actually calling out to Reuben....why I don;t know...Reuben was in the house playing trains. He seems to be in a love and hate relationship with his brother...either huge love and kiss and all that or big fights...and some bullying....
What amazez me is how do kids know where to hit where it hurts I mean not literally but often I wonder....when reuben plays with his trains niceley and Zac looks abandonned and obviously fed up not being played with he would walk over pick up a big piece of the train tack and just look with deilght as Reuben gets crying and frustrated....
Then again....often he would cheer Reuben on as he plays and then walk over and hug him...
Reuben often cuddles up to his brother...or kisses him if upset or sad. Now that makes me melt just bit by bit....

1 comment:

  1. Ó, a Szentpéter templomba én is beültem volna Zacyvel, rá vigyázni és közben veletek ünnepelni a nagy fiút! Mire újra láthatlak már biztos beszélni fog Zacy is...és lehet a nevemen szólít majd..emlékszel mikor azt mondtad van egy új híred?És én tudtam előre hogy Zacy megfogant..és ott dobog a szívecskéje a te szíved alatt..és nem lett Lisy Ann..sebaj gyönyörű fiúkat kaptál az Úrtól! puszi a kis piszének..

    ReplyDelete